Sunday, November 4, 2007

Group Work

Most people do not want to disappoint other people. When it comes to group work I find that most individuals will put their group work ahead of their individual work if only to keep the rest of the team happy. The degree of accountability is what I think makes a group very efficient. In my group we all got along very well and had a good time while working on our assignment. When we all got together we all did a lot of laughing; it made working on the project a lot more enjoyable. One thing I would change about how our group did business is our level of out of class communication. If we had a meeting or something we would usually send out information about it by email but there were times where we wouldn't always get those emails in time and a little bit of confusion would happen. For the second phase I would suggest that we all exchange numbers and communicate by phone. All in all I would say that I am in a great group that gets along very well and produces great results and I'm sure phase two of the project will reflect that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. I think you guys have been great!