Sunday, December 9, 2007

To the Spring '08 Students

Okay the first thing I want to tell you guys is that I had a great time in Angie's class this semester. It was one of my first classes that I actually felt like I was learning things that I could apply in the real world, not to mention we did a project that actually had an impact on the real world. The type of team work that was fostered in this class was incredible. We all meshed so well in our individual groups and then when the entire class worked together it was no different. The test and projects are not that hard at all if you just go to class everyday and pay attention. If you are having any problems in the class just go to Angie because she is very personable and willing to help you. The bottom line is if you are willing to put forth effort in your work and you are able to communicate with others then you will do just fine in this class. Good Luck

Justin

No comments: