Sunday, September 2, 2007

About me

Alright let's see here. My name is Justin and I am a junior over here at Clemson University. I am 20 years old with only two months to go before I reach the big two one. I have two older sisters one of which is probably one of the best friends I will ever have. I also have four pets, 2 dogs and 2 cats, that live with us and I'm pretty sure that everyone of them gets treated better than I do in that house, I love them to death though. I've recently gotten really big into football so every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday you'll probably see me hanging out around a TV for a little bit somewhere if only just to get some scores. Speaking of my love of football, I am going to go ahead and start my tailgating for the incredible game we have against Florida State tomorrow right now : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're the same way with our pets, lol! =o) It's good to know that brothers and sisters can be best friends when they reach college age. My kids fight a lot now, but you can tell they really do care about one another. Here's to hoping they'll end up like you guys! =o)